Monday 2 April 2012

Tests

Today was.....interesting.

Friday morning I cuddled the Minis extra hard and long and wished them a wonderful week with their Father. I went to work, handed in my notice (that's a whole new post!) and spent the afternoon in the sunshine. Saturday and Sunday were uneventful but lovely - wine, sunshine and friends featured heavily.

Monday, today, I got up early. At 7.30am there was a knock at the door. Standing on the doorstep was VeryPregnantFriend, ready to take me off to hospital.

Now don't panic, nothing is seriously wrong. I just had tests to see what exactly is causing me pain when I eat. It's called a Gastroscopy. They sedate you, push a camera down your throat, you try not to claw off their faces and then when you come round they feed you tea and digestive biscuits.

Easy really.




They didn't tell me the sedative would be quite so strong.



3 comments:

  1. Well, it's over and I hope they were lovely to you. If they weren't just tell me and I will kick their bums xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, honeypie...so glad it's done and dusted... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think what they'll find in your insides! Gold! Diamonds! Kittens! A WHOLE CITY OF TINY PEOPLE! You'll be a medical marvel! Then you'll NEED to be sedated again cos it's all so farking exciting :D

    ReplyDelete