Monday 14 November 2011

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me Before (and probably didn't want to) .....

Chasing the meme that is 5 Things, I was amused to read Mostly Yummy Mummy's blogpost. While I can't lay claim to a cassette tape of JUST "Especially for You", I can come up with 5 facts for you to find uninteresting over your morning coffee.




1.  I have twice signed the Official Secrets Act. Yes, I know how funny that is.




2.  In my humble (and fairly twisted) opinion a beard is normally an improvement to a man's looks. Unless you're George Michael. The "Ladies and Gentlemen" cover was a travesty. I fancy you MUCH more now George. xx
3.  Favourite cake: Coffee and Walnut. Don't hate me.


4.  I don't like ice-cream and never have, much to the chagrin of my G'pa. I know, "Weirdo!".


5.  I've played the violin since I was 2yo. Sadly this has not been of any use to humankind.


p.s. Extra unwarranted fact:


6.  Making lists is my favourite pastime.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Going to join the meme? Go on - you know you want to!



2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love this and I love that I am not the only weirdo who loves a bearded man! But the Official Secrets Act? Now that I am intrigued by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed it while working in Vauxhall (nudge, nudge, wink, wink...). If I told you any more, I'd have to kill you. ;)

    ReplyDelete