Sunday 18 March 2012

Peace

The contrast couldn't be starker. From Rage to Peace in one easy step, right? Nope, wrong. It has taken many, many little babysteps, tiny tiptoes through the morass of despair, anger, irritability, upset and fear. But here I am all the same. Here after a Mothering Sunday spent without the Minis, yet somehow more at peace than I have felt for a long time, and I think I know why.

The answer lies outside. In the wind, the sunshine, the hail showers, the newborn lambs, the nutty rampaging dog and striding out along the ridge with nothing to do but try and capture it on camera.

So here it is, my poor attempt to show you what today gave me:



Then there was this: Spring Stream - Audio


PEACE OUT



2 comments:

  1. lovely pictures...

    peace, 'lil sister x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible not to be with the minis on Mothering Sunday - or, at least , until so late. But yes, those are dear indeed. xxx

    ReplyDelete